Tuesday 6 October 2009

Curing the Homework Blues

These days I have A LOT of homework.  Sometimes I do homework for so long that I start to go a little crazy.  See...



Last week Dal had a fantastic idea of how to chase away the homework blues.  We went ice-blocking.  I had never been before, somehow I missed out on it all through high school.  But it was fun, more fun than I expected it to be, and especially  fun because Dallin was there.


 

That's all it took, a little ice-blocking and a movie night and I'm sane again.


4 comments:

Marissa Mills said...

Whit is alive, I am so happy you are starting to blog again- it is a christmas miracle. Whit, I remember your homework crazes.... I still cannot believe the focus you can maintain for hours on end, you are my inspiration. I hope law school is treating you well

Reags said...

I think you are still crazy, but that is just how I like you. I miss my whit whit and my dal dal. Your guys are weirdos and I love it!

Aubs said...

Welcome back to blogging world. I'm glad you & Dal were able to go do something fun to get rid of some stress. Looks like you guys ahd a great time. I've never been iceblocking either...maybe I'll have to try it sometime with Cam. I've missed seeing you guys. I hope you are well & happy. Keep up the good work at school. I admire you very much!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, thank you Whitlie. Personally and deeply, thank you. Give my best to Reuben.