Sunday 1 June 2008

BLADE OR DIE!!!

If you were to ask me what my very favorite thing I've done in London so far would be....this would be the answer: BLADE OR DIE!!! We definitely didn't die, we just bladed, hard core, through about seventeen miles of London. This probably won't mean much of anything to any of you...but I'll give you a little rundown of our route: we started at Hyde Park Corner skated past Buckingham palace, up around the Museum of London, around St. Paul's, Regent's Park and Primrose hill and back down Oxford Street. Doesn't that just sound like a cool route? It seriously was one of the coolest things I've ever done. Bladin' to music through the streets of London with about 200 other people on the FNS (Friday Night Skate). They totally stop traffic and let you blade down the middle of the road. I only crashed about three times. It was grand. It was absolutely amazing.
The whole crew at the Centre...we were so prepped.

The competition. Don't worry, they look hard core but we blew them out of the water.


I had to choose to bleed or die...when I fell...and bled. Don't worry I chose to blade.


Right in the middle of the bladin'


The pink tights made the whole night. Really.

And here's a video of the bladin' craziness.

No comments: